Member of the Board, Kosmos
- Davis became chair and CEO of Siemens Corp., the U.S. subsidiary of German conglomerate Siemens AG, in January 2017.
- She is a member of the managing board of Siemens AG and oversees the global company’s energy operations.
- She has steered the largest single order in the company’s history; a megaproject that aims to increase Egypt’s power-generation capacity by 50%.
- In April 2017 she completed a merger with Spain’s Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica SA, creating one of the world’s largest wind-turbine manufacturers.
- A planned rail merger with Alstom is planned for 2019 but the companies are navigating objections raised by Australia’s competition watchdog.