What is the NOC Assembly?
Last year we created a special forum for our NOC clients and customers to meet and discuss the unique and historic challenges they are facing right now.
How will NOCs survive, adapt, and thrive in a post-peak demand O&G world? What models are they adopting to meet the requirements of a low carbon future? How is their relationship with IOCs, third-party capital and investment, and the world, changing?
- From National Oil Company to National Energy Company – the diversification of the NOC
- From National Champion to International Champion – the internationalisation of the NOC
- From State-funded to third-party stakeholders – new sources of finance for the NOC
- The NOC/IOC relationship in the new energy age
- Technology and R&D – The digitisation of the NOC
The O&G Council has worked with NOCs on every continent for nearly a decade. In 2017 the Oil and Gas Council attracted over 300 attendees from different NOCs, SOEs and Government Ministries.