Getenergy Mexico Workshop & Exhibition will take place on the 9 th of October 2017, in Mexico
Identifying the current opportunities to localise the oil and gas industry in Mexico and create better alignment between industry and education
Getenergy is delighted to return to Mexico at the beautiful Palacio de Mineria in Mexico City where our workshop will continue to drive discussions between the government, operators and academia on how to meet urgent local content and workforce demands as the Energy Reform evolves. Three years on from the momentous Energy Reform, SENER has been progressively changing the industry and implementing international standards through partnership agreements.
Our third edition in Getenergy Mexico will be an opportunity to finalise those partnerships and agreements under current leadership .
We will also reveal new education and training opportunities and further your understanding of future market trends ahead of the upcoming bid rounds.
In this workshop purely focused on Mexico, we will:
- Share successful case studies on how education and industry can work together to raise the level of talent in Mexico
- Hear from the companies and institutions that have been successful in establishing international partnerships to strengthen local content and the transfer of knowledge and skills to Mexico over the last 3 years
- Showcase the opportunities generated through the Energy Reform
- Exemplify how, and which, other countries can help Mexico to continue raising international standards
- Discuss how universities and industry can better align themselves in order to develop a better economy as well as in-country value
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
Houston - USA
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
Lagos - Nigeria
T: +44 787 550 6366
No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent,
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street