In 2017, we will bring together NOC representatives from across the Africa continent to discuss NOC and Government Corporate and commercial strategies against today's global backdrop.
- Highlighting those who are successfully moving through the cycle quickly and efficiently
- Benchmarking your corporate strategy against those who have a proven track record for change
- Have we learnt any lessons from this cycle? What changes have governments and NOCs made to their business models as a result?
- Getting serious about collaboration: Are ministries and NOCs going beyond just paying lip service to industry partnerships?
- How are countries around the world addressing the enormous social consequences that have emerged as a result of the low oil price environment?
- How are changes at policy level translating onto the field?
Should you wish to book a delegation to attend the event, please contact Amy Miller
Below are more testimonials from Oil & Gas Council Partners and Members who attend this event, each highlighting the gravitas and importance of the Assembly:
“One could almost start and close all aspects of an oil and gas deal in the room. The engagement between speakers and the listening crowd was very interactive."
Dr. Ladi Bada, CEO, Shoreline Natural Resources
“The good thing about the Africa Assembly is that it’s well-attended and a good mix of advisors and industry. The off-the-record conversations we’ve had have been very educational and we picked up on things that we wouldn’t have at an ordinary event.”
Nick Cooper, CEO, Ophir Energy
“For me, this has been the most productive conference and gathering of oil and gas professionals I’ve ever attended. Suddenly, there is so much appetite and so much capital looking for good investment opportunities in Africa.”
Abdulrazaq Isa, Co-Founder and CEO, WalterSmith Petroleum
“Very informative and well attended conference which grows every year. The contents of the various forums were topical and as always I learned a lot from other panellists and presenters. The audience had some notable names attending and the whole event was an excellent networking opportunity.”
Kevin Price, Global Head, Reserve Based Finance, Societe Generale CIB
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
Houston - USA
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
Lagos - Nigeria
T: +44 787 550 6366
No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent,
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street