Getenergy will return in 2017 for our 3rd Getenergy Africa meeting, bringing together governments, industry, education & training institutions, NGOs and development agencies to support the localisation of oil and gas projects across Sub-Saharan Africa.
To ensure sustainable development, local engagement and the commercial success of projects, the event will focus on advancing partnerships and best practice for developing local skills, supply chains and increasing local education capacity.
Getenergy would like to thank all of our attendees, speakers, sponsors and partners for making Getenergy Africa 2016 such a success.
- High level of Government support and participation from across the Sub-Saharan Africa region including Tanzania, Uganda and Mozambique.
- Supported by major IOCs across the region
- Uncover partnership opportunities with local institutions across the region for capacity building, skills and supply chain development initiatives
- Explore opportunities to work with the development community and foreign aid investors to deliver their skills and supply chain initiatives
- Gain strategic insight into localisation trends, pain points and where further investment and specialist support is needed to position your own solutions and offerings to the market and increase your ROI
- Timing – Getenergy Africa 2016 is being held at a crucial time for many projects across Sub-Saharan Africa as host governments implement new and recently formed local content legislation, PSAs and HGAs are negotiated, all against a backdrop of political pressure to deliver meaningful national development from hydrocarbon resources.
- Small Learning Arena offering exclusivity for training providers, accreditation bodies and education institutions exhibiting
- Getenergy’s connection service offers personal introductions and one to one meetings with your chosen top business prospects at the event
- Extensive networking opportunities with eight scheduled networking breaks and evening events
- Getenergy’s exchange format speaker programme presents significant opportunity for the audience to offer their own perspectives and solutions to the discussion.
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
Houston - USA
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
Lagos - Nigeria
T: +44 787 550 6366
No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent,
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street