PTT Public Limited Company
Other Current Positions
- September 2015 – Present President and Chief Executive Officer, PTT Public Company Limited
- May 2015 – Present Chairman, Information and Public Communication Management Sub-committee, National Committee on Competitive Advantage (NCC), National Economic and Social Development Board (NESDB)
- May 2015 – Present Chairman, Chulalongkorn University Alumni Association under the Patronage of His Majesty the King
- 2014 – Present Honorary Advisor, Energy Committee, The National Legislative Assembly
- 2014 – Present Advisor, The Board of Investment of Thailand
- 2014 – Present Chairman, TMA Center for Competitiveness Thailand Management Association
- 2014 – Present Board of Trustees, Thailand Management Association2013 – Present Honorary board member, National Science and Technology Development Agency
- M.Sc. (Petroleum Engineering), University of Houston, USA
- M.Sc. (Chemical Engineering), Rice University, USA
- B.E. (Chemical Engineering), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Useful Past Experiences for PTTEP
- 2012 – September 2015 President and Chief Executive Officer, PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
- 2014 – August 2015 Chairman and Independent Director, MCOT Public Company Limited
- 2010 – 2012 Director, Thaioil Plc.
- 2009 – 2012 CFO, PTT Plc.2009 – 2011 Director, PTT Chemical Plc.
- 2009 – 2011 Director, PTT Aromatics and Refining Plc.
- 2009 – 2011 Chairman, PTT ICT Solutions Co., Ltd.
- 2008 – 2011 Director, PTT International Co., Ltd.
- 2009 – 2010 Director, Bangkok Aviation Fuel Services Plc.
- 2007 – 2010 Director, Bangchak Petroleum Plc.
Vision in managing the Company's business
PTTEP shall conduct business in line with the PTTEP Board of Directors' policy to support the mission of the PTT Group and stabilize the energy supply. This can be done through enhancing the efficiency, technology and the capability of the organization in exploration, development and production, both domestically and internationally, for continued excellent corporate performance and sustainable growth, in parallel with good corporate governance and appropriate responsibility for society, communities and environment.
Vision = "Leading Mid-size International Oil and Gas Producer, driven by Technology Competence and Green Process".
Vision in performing duties that comply with Good Corporate Governance of PTTEP
PTTEP shall conduct business for the fair and balanced benefit of all stakeholders under the good corporate governance principles developed suitable for the organization and in line with international standards and rules of the stock exchange of Thailand and state enterprises.
- Anti-Corruption for Executive Program (ACEP) 15/2015, Thai Institute of Directors
- Director Certification Program (DCP) 21/2002, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Financial Statements for Directors (FSD) 6/2009, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Role of the Compensation Committee (RCC) 12/2011, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Role of the Nomination and Governance Committee (RNG) 3/2011, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Senior Executive Program (S.E.P. 7), Sasin Graduate Institution of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- Energy Literacy for a Sustainable Future (Class 3), Thailand Energy Academy
- Program for Global Leadership (PGL), Harvard Business School, U.S.A.
- Advanced Certificate Course in Politics and Governance in Democratic System for Executives (Class 10), Political and Governance College, King Prajadhipok's Institute
- Capital Market Academy Leadership Program (Class 6), Capital Market Academy
Tevin Vongvanich is a keynote speaker at the Oil and Gas Councils 2016 Asia-Pacific Assemly, click here for more information
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
Houston - USA
T: +1 713 353 4633
Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Floor 16, Suite 6061
Houston, TX, 77002
Lagos - Nigeria
T: +44 787 550 6366
No. 92 Oduduwa Crescent,
+27 21 001 3884
Corner Main Rd & Dean Street